The Corporate Governance Bootcamp is offered in collaboration with the Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance at NYU Law.
The Corporate Governance Bootcamp provides networking, critical skills development, and practical training from leading faculty and practitioners.
With the ever-increasing growth of institutional investors, corporate governance professionals play important roles at institutional investors, proxy advisory firms, and issuers.
Join a select cohort of high potential participants and meet your peers at institutional investors, proxy advisory firms, and issuers in a collaborative learning environment.
Advance your career. Grow your network. Learn more.
An indicative list of course topics are provided below:
- Corporate Boards and Their Responsibilities
- Law and Regulation: Overview of Delaware & Federal Security Law
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Executive Compensation
- Proxy Plumbing: Voting Process & Practice
- Shareholder Activism
The Corporate Governance training program will be delivered at NYU School of Law from Tuesday, January 22, 2019 through Thursday, January 24, 2019.
NYU Law invites sponsorship from your organization in the following tiers:
- Gold: $16,000 per organization
- Up to 5 people from your organization can attend the program
- Silver: $8,000 per organization
- Up to 2 people from your organization can attend the program
The individual program fee is $5,200 per participant.
To submit payment please contact Hannah Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional sponsoring organizations include: