NYU School of Law’s Corporate Governance Program provides networking, critical skills development, and practical training from leading faculty and practitioners.
With the ever-increasing growth of institutional investors, corporate governance professionals play important roles at institutional investors, proxy advisory firms, and issuers.
Join a select cohort of high potential participants and meet your peers at institutional investors, proxy advisory firms, and issuers in a collaborative learning environment.
Advance your career. Grow your network. Learn more.
An indicative list of course topics are provided below:
- Corporate Boards and Their Responsibilities
- Law and Regulation: Overview of Delaware & Federal Security Law
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Executive Compensation
- Proxy Statements
- Proxy Plumbing: Voting Process & Practice
- Activism & The Modern Nature of Shareholders
- Issues from International Perspectives
- Corporate Engagement
The Corporate Governance training program will be delivered at NYU School of Law from Tuesday, January 22, 2019 through Thursday, January 24, 2019.
Early Bird Discount: Register and pay before June 1, 2018 to receive a 20% discount on the individual program fee or all sponsorship levels.
NYU Law invites sponsorship from your organization in the following tiers:
- Gold: $20,000 per organization ($16,000 before June 1, 2018)
- Up to 5 people from your organization can attend the program
- Silver: $10,000 per organization ($8,000 before June 1, 2018)
- Up to 2 people from your organization can attend the program
The individual program fee is $6,500 per participant, or $5,200 if registered before June 1, 2018.
Organizations who commit to either the Gold or Silver tier sponsorship pricing can opt in to be featured on the NYU School of Law’s Institute for Executive Education website. Please inquire for more details.